Click here if you are a...
Work With Us
Find out how to involve VOICE members in your research, teaching or project.
Our aim is to help the public get involved in research and innovation and contribute their ideas, knowledge and experience.
We work with businesses, researchers, voluntary and community organisations and public bodies. Through the VOICE digital platform we have regional, national and international reach.
We can help to:
- Facilitate workshops
- Undertake online surveys and polls
- Host discussion forums and online debate
- Support the recruitment of public members to project and steering groups
- Organise and promote themed events
- Support patient and public involvement in research and innovation
Hear from others about their experience of involving VOICE in their projects.
- Dr Ellen Tullo - NU-AGE: An innovative module to learn more about ageing
- Michelle Smith - The Dentists of Tomorrow: Involving the public in the interview process
- Alecia Dunn - The Enterprise Challenge: Addressing the demands and opportunities posed by an ageing population
- Emma McAllister - VOICE's Involvement in Clinical Skills Training
- Elizabeth Raby & Ela Neagu - Influencing Design: VOICE Osteoarthritis Workshops
- Dr Amy Guo - VOICE Members' Involvement in Older Driver Study
- Dr Joanna Wincenciak - Emotions and Parkinson's Disease: SPiEs study
- Dr Lisa Newton - Assessing Dementia Risk
- Dr Chris Adams - QuantuMDx: tackling the world's deadliest diseases
- Beth Bareham - How old is old, and what to wear: the value of PPI