Experiences of the Covid-19 Pandemic: roundtable discussion for over 70s
The Covid Age is a multidisciplinary arts and research project created in partnership with Newcastle City Council and Newcastle University.
This event is an open forum for over 70s (particularly those living alone) to share their experiences of the Covid-19 pandemic and numerous lockdowns. The purpose of this is for research and development of one of our films; using this conversation and other research, we will be scripting a short drama that seeks to represent the sentiment, lived experience and perceptions of this demographic living in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Some themes we will be exploring will be:
- Daily routines and strategies to stay active and engaged during lockdown
- Mental health (particularly in regards to loneliness and isolation)
- Health anxiety and exposure to risk
- Community engagement and support
- Methods of staying connected to friends, family and neighbours
There will be two sessions, to choose from:
- Friday 11th June, 11:00-12:00
- Tuesday 15th June, 11:00-12:00
Click here to book your place.
Experiences of the Covid-19 Pandemic: roundtable discussion for over 70s Discussion
Login / Register to take part in this discussion.