Tests on more than 365,000 people in England between 20 June and 28 September have shown that the antibody response to the virus that c...
- Health & Social Care Research, Big Data & Digital Health, Blood & Immune System, Infectious diseases
A new green standard for new build homes will bring an environmental revolution to home building. A new green standard for new buil...
- Culture & Society, Housing
Healthwatch North Tyneside is the independent champion for people who use health and social care services in North Tyneside. Their purp...
- Health & Social Care Research, Ageing, Social Care, Dementia, Brain & Mind
Pescueza in Extremadura, western Spain, is adapting to provide for the needs of its older population through a non-profit project calle...
- Innovation for Ageing, Culture & Society, Housing, Mobility & Transport
WHO is establishing a global multi-disciplinary technical group to advise us on issues related to digital health. WHO’s newly-establis...
- Health & Social Care Research, Big Data & Digital Health
People with type 2 diabetes are often encouraged to lose weight. And recent studies have shown that losing a lot of weight can reverse ...
- Health & Social Care Research, Diabetes
To find the path to long life and health, Dan Buettner and team study the world's "Blue Zones," communities whose elders live with vim ...
- Health & Social Care Research, Ageing, Healthy living & wellbeing
Not all negative emotions are necessarily bad. In fact, they can direct your behaviour in useful ways. If you’re stuck in traffic and r...
- Health & Social Care Research, Ageing, Brain & Mind, Healthy living & wellbeing
The human species is one of the very few, along with orcas and pilot whales, where females cease to be fertile after approximately 45 y...
- Culture & Society, Women's Health
People with dementia can flourish and show creativity in ways they, their caregivers and loved ones never thought possible. Under the g...
- Health & Social Care Research, Culture & Society, Dementia, Brain & Mind, Health & wellbeing
Author Isabel Allende is 71. Yes, she has a few wrinkles—but she has incredible perspective too. In this candid talk, meant for viewers...
- Innovation for Ageing, Culture & Society, Health & wellbeing
Mmmm, cheese – a food as nutritious as it is delicious. Or is it? On the one hand, cheese is an excellent source of minerals like calc...
- Health & Social Care Research, Blood & Immune System, Diabetes, Healthy living & wellbeing