All posts in Ageing
Usability testing of coronavirus antibody kits: From a Zoom call with the public to a study of 14,400 people
When Imperial College was approached to run a programme of antibody testing that could estimate how many people in England had already ...
- Health & wellbeing, Health & Social Care Research, Ageing, Big Data & Digital Health, Blood & Immune System, Infectious diseases
- Philippa Pristera
Thank you all for coming along to our first Research and Innovation matters event of 2020. Unequal Ageing: Responding to health inequal...
- Health & Social Care Research, Ageing, Big Data & Digital Health, Carers, Healthy living & wellbeing, Social Care
- Charlie Wilkinson
Healthwatch North Tyneside is the independent champion for people who use health and social care services in North Tyneside. Their purp...
- Health & Social Care Research, Ageing, Social Care, Dementia, Brain & Mind
To find the path to long life and health, Dan Buettner and team study the world's "Blue Zones," communities whose elders live with vim ...
- Health & Social Care Research, Ageing, Healthy living & wellbeing
Not all negative emotions are necessarily bad. In fact, they can direct your behaviour in useful ways. If you’re stuck in traffic and r...
- Health & Social Care Research, Ageing, Brain & Mind, Healthy living & wellbeing
By Martin GallerVOICE Knowledge Exchange Intern Sipping on a cocktail or enjoying an ice-cream-feet up, and soaking up the sun. You ca...
- Health & Social Care Research, Cancer, Ageing, Skin, Healthy living & wellbeing
More than 1 million people aged over 65 without children are “dangerously unsupported”, and at acute risk of isolation, loneliness, poo...
- Culture & Society, Ageing, Carers, Social Care, Healthy living & wellbeing
By Hulian Zhang Knowledge Exchange Intern for VOICE As a society, discussion and change has, quite rightly, started around domesti...
- Culture & Society, Ageing
Older women are being exploited by IVF clinics "trading on hope", the fertility watchdog has warned. Sally Cheshire, chairwoman of the...
- Women's Health, Ageing
Even light activity such as household chores might help to keep the brain young, researchers say, adding to a growing body of evidence ...
- Health & Social Care Research, Ageing, Brain & Mind