Learning Disability Research Support Group
- Health & Social Care Research
The Learning Disability Research Support Group (LDRSG) is a Public and Patient Involvement and Engagement (PPIE) group, based in the North East of England. The group give researchers across the UK the opportunity to discuss their research ideas and plans with a group of people with learning disabilities (PWLD).
The group can help with:
- choosing a research topic
- creating research questions
- writing a plain English (#no-jargon-here) and/or easy read summary for applying for funding
- thinking about how to plan and collect research information in an accessible way
- how to find and ask people with learning disabilities to take part in research in a welcoming and respectful way
Please note: we are currently piloting the group and slots will become available from April 2021. Please contact [email protected] for more information.