Reflections on involvement in clinician-led research – what we found from interviewing research participants and patient/public advisors
Over the last 12 months Lisa Newington, Post-Doctoral Researcher at Imperial College London, has been seeking the views of people who a...
- Health & Social Care Research
- Lisa Newington
In 2021 researchers at the NIHR Imperial Patient Safety Translational Research Centre, undertook a series of focus groups to understand...
- Health & Social Care Research, Big Data & Digital Health, Healthy living & wellbeing
- Imperial PSTRC
In response to the expanding worldwide funding and research into Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications in healthcare, researchers a...
- Big Data & Digital Health
Introduction: Social welfare needs, including problems around money, jobs and suitable housing, are frequently encountered by people ...
- Health & Social Care Research, Public Involvement & Engagement
Long COVID, also known as post-COVID-19 syndrome, refers to persistent symptoms that last for weeks, months, or even years after having...
- Health & Social Care Research, Long COVID
During the COVID-19 pandemic, mathematical modelling has received a lot of attention from policy makers and the general public. Compute...
- Health & Social Care Research, Big Data & Digital Health, Infectious diseases
Introducing the Long COVID Research Involvement Hub: Maintaining the patient voice in Long COVID research
Long COVID is a condition made visible by patients. It refers to a variety of ongoing or recurrent symptoms that people may experience ...
- Long COVID
This blog post has been submitted by our US partner amazing.community, a nonprofit with the mission to expand the work horizon for wome...
- Innovation for Ageing, Work