All posts in Social Care
Thank you all for coming along to our first Research and Innovation matters event of 2020. Unequal Ageing: Responding to health inequal...
- Health & Social Care Research, Ageing, Big Data & Digital Health, Carers, Healthy living & wellbeing, Social Care
- Charlie Wilkinson
Healthwatch North Tyneside is the independent champion for people who use health and social care services in North Tyneside. Their purp...
- Health & Social Care Research, Ageing, Social Care, Dementia, Brain & Mind
Dixon Chibanda is one of 12 psychiatrists in Zimbabwe -- for a population of more than 16 million. Realizing that his country would nev...
- Health & Social Care Research, Brain & Mind, Carers, Social Care
More than 1 million people aged over 65 without children are “dangerously unsupported”, and at acute risk of isolation, loneliness, poo...
- Culture & Society, Ageing, Carers, Social Care, Healthy living & wellbeing
To celebrate World Book Day (23 April) this year, staff from the Imperial BRC Patient Experience Research Centre (PERC) tweeted a list ...
- Health & Social Care Research, Culture & Society, Carers, Social Care, Healthy living & wellbeing
Japan has long been known for its widespread respect for its seniors and a powerful sense of obligation to care for them. The involveme...
- Health & Social Care Research, Culture & Society, Ageing, Carers, Social Care