All posts in Work
For the health-conscious consumer, it’s hard to keep up with the dizzying array of products on offer. Consumers want unbiased informati...
- Culture & Society, Finance, Work
Japan, like many countries around the world, faces the transformative effects of Globalization 4.0, as Fourth Industrial Revolution tec...
- Work, Culture & Society, Finance
For the first time ever, we have five generations in the workplace at the same time, says entrepreneur Chip Conley. What would happen i...
- Culture & Society, Work
In 1950, men and women at age 65 could expect to live about 11 years more on average. Today, that number has gone up to 17, and the Uni...
- Culture & Society, Ageing, Finance, Work
Our world is changing constantly and at an increasingly rapid pace. We’re at a unique time in our history when increased longevity is c...
- Culture & Society, Finance, Work, Ageing
It's never too late to reinvent yourself. Take it from Paul Tasner -- after working continuously for other people for 40 years, he f...
- Innovation for Ageing, Culture & Society, Finance, Work
The North East Cluster for Healthy Ageing and Independent Living (NE-CHAIN) has won early-stage funding from UK Research and Innovation...
- Innovation for Ageing, Culture & Society, Work, Finance
Young people face tough labor markets and job shortages in countries all over the world. For example, about 20 percent of 15- to 24-yea...
- Culture & Society, Work, Children & young people
A transatlantic exchange is building on the North East’s expertise in ageing, nutrition, digital science and tech. The dynamic founder ...
- Innovation for Ageing, Finance, Work, Ageing, Big Data & Digital Health
A new accelerator programme aimed at businesses with the potential to develop solutions to the challenges faced by an ageing population...
- Innovation for Ageing, Culture & Society, Finance, Work, Mobility & Transport, Health & wellbeing, Housing, Ageing
A US trade mission built around the North East’s expertise in ageing, nutrition, digital, science and tech heads to Boston to build str...
- Innovation for Ageing, Culture & Society, Finance, Health & wellbeing, Housing, Mobility & Transport, Work, Ageing
Poor health has been linked with the North’s poor productivity for the first time in a major new report by six northern universities. ...
- Health & wellbeing, Work, Finance, Culture & Society