All posts by Imperial College London
We have recently released a new opportunity on VOICE where researchers from Imperial College London are inviting VOICE members to vote ...
- Health & Social Care Research, Culture & Society, Lungs & Airways
Researchers have found no link between exposure to emissions from municipal waste incinerators (MWIs) and infant deaths or reduced foet...
- Health & Social Care Research
To celebrate World Book Day (23 April) this year, staff from the Imperial BRC Patient Experience Research Centre (PERC) tweeted a list ...
- Health & Social Care Research, Culture & Society, Carers, Social Care, Healthy living & wellbeing
A team of Imperial students are hoping to make avoidable blindness a thing of the past with a revolutionary imaging tool. VUI Diagnosti...
- Health & Social Care Research, Eyes, Big Data & Digital Health
Less than half of the population with raised blood pressure are aware they have the condition, says an Imperial expert. Professor Neil ...
- Culture & Society, Health & wellbeing, Blood & Immune System
The food industry must do more to lower the amount of salt in their products in order to tackle high blood pressure, says an Imperial e...
- Health & Social Care Research, Blood & Immune System, Healthy living & wellbeing
Infants who are admitted to hospital with the common infection bronchiolitis are at increased risk of further emergency hospital visits...
- Health & Social Care Research, Children & young people, Lungs & Airways
Cardiac imaging forms an important part of the initial assessment of patients suspected of having heart failure. Currently, doctors eva...
- Health & Social Care Research, Big Data & Digital Health, Heart & circulation
What do you get when you cross an engineer, a tattooist, and a dash of creativity? Smart tattoos, of course! It was exciting to see t...
- Health & Social Care Research, Culture & Society, Healthy living & wellbeing
From pioneering diagnostic tools to next-generation construction materials, Imperial’s female students are at the helm of ground-breaki...
- Health & Social Care Research, Culture & Society
Researchers have developed new robotic sensor technology that has the capability to diagnose women’s reproductive health problems in re...
- Health & Social Care Research, Big Data & Digital Health, Women's Health
Researchers have created new machine learning software that can forecast the survival rates and response to treatments of patients with...
- Health & Social Care Research, Cancer, Big Data & Digital Health